If you want to lose weight and maintain your target weight without recovering the lost kilos, you have to begin a healthy lifestyle, to avoid privations and rigorous diets and begin to love the process and your new lifestyle, fall inlove with the care of your body and your soul.
The secret is in the balance, in choosing in a conscious way the food you will eat during your day, in the variety and in the quality, because eatingin ahealthy way does not mean to eat less. Healthy eating means eating in a better way. Healthy eating should not be boring, so you should create varied recipes to be able to follow this lifestyle for longer periods.Not only the food, the exercise has a leading role in a healthy lifestyle and you should not see the exercise like a punishment for having eaten too much. You should see it like something you enjoy, as amoment where you are putting yourself and your body as a priority. Eating well gives us many benefits. When you eat well, you feel better, less tired or heavy.
- Keep a record of what you are eating in a food diary
- Spend a day a week planning your weekly meals and make a list of what you need to shop. In this way, you will avoid to buy things you do notneed, like unhealthy food or junk food.
- Download an app that helps you to check your results: it will motivate you to keep going and challenge yourself
- Take yourtime to take your meals, avoiding stress and eager
- Take your cheat meals: if you avoid all pleasures and temptations, you will get bored too easy and you will not be able to maintain yourlifestyle for long periods.
- Exercise regularly:according to the OMS, 30 minutesdaily are good for your health
- Get enough sleep: the lack of sleep will make you gain weight and be more hungry during the day.