To have a flat stomach and defined abs, it is not enough to make endless abs exercises. To show off defined abs, you have to follow a balanced diet, an active and healthy lifestyle, do cardio and specific exercises.
“Abs are made in the kitchen”. This is so true. You have to care the food you eat daily in order to burn extra fat. You have to reduce fats and carbohydrates and choose the less refined carbs. To eat in a healthy and balanced way, you have to include all the macronutrients in your diet: proteins, carbohydrates and good fats. As proteins, you can consume chicken, turkey, fish, egg and legumes like lentils. It is better to consume carbohydrates less refined, like brown pasta, brown bread and brown rice, or eat quinoa, a healthy option.
- Eat 5 times a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner, more two snacks
- Eat Greek yoghurt as snack or at breakfast
- Avoid caloric snacks, sweets and fried foods
- Avoid alcohol, sweet juices and soft drinks, which cause bloating
- Eat a lot of water: a good hydration is really important to lose weight, detox yourself and avoid fluid retention
- Workout with a waist trainer will boost your workout and you will reach better results and your body goals.
Mistake you have to avoid
- Fast: if you fast, your metabolism will slow down
- Overcharge your body with too many exercises: your body needs to recover after exercise, so you have to start gradually and train in a correct way.